Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Flying Todd




Well, last Friday was Todd's lucky day! He was invited to go flying with my uncle Roland, who happens to be a pilot with his own little plane. Todd loves it whenever he gets to go with Rol—he just thinks it is the best. I however get very nervous, and being sure I'm not the only one that hears about small plane crashes on the news ALL OF THE TIME, I'm sure you all won't think I'm too paranoid. He always seems to come back though and my uncle says once we have a little one on the way, Todd won't be allowed to go with him anymore. So anyway, this ended up being one of Todd's longest flights in the little plane because they flew to Vernal to have lunch with my uncle's brother. Todd finally remembered to take his camera this time and he got to take some really cool pictures as they flew over Flaming Gorge. He had so much fun!



1 comment:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

He really won't take you once you have babies. I have tried and tried to have him take me up and he just won't budge. So tell Todd to go as often as he can right now. As for me...I'll just have to fly commercial for now:(

No that's not an announcement. We are still working on the monster. Just kickin' it up here in L town!

Those pictures are beautiful by the way! Way to go Todd, keep taking lots for my sake!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007