Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy 5th Engage-iversary!

Five years ago today, Todd proposed to me in a secret spot at Temple Square. We didn't have our usual Sunday dinner plans today, so we decided to go to Temple Square and see the lights and visit our "spot" to sort of celebrate. We bundled up so we wouldn't freeze, and Todd made his delicious hot chocolate and poured it into a thermos for us to enjoy once we came back to the car. We had a lot of fun walking around and trying to take cool pictures of all the lights. I thought I remembered there being a lot more lights when I was younger, but wasn't sure. Is it because I'm all "grown up" now and things don't seem as big? Let me know if any of you agree! Either way, everything looked pretty all lit up and the company was definitely good. I love Todd very much and am so happy to be married to him! I'm also lucky to say that he's made me smile (or at least tried!) every day of the last five years too, and I'm always so happy to see him and just be with him.

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

I also have fond memories of that night. :) I don't think anyone was more happy than me (except maybe Diane!) that Todd proposed to you. I was super excited to be getting another amazing sister-in-law.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007