Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's finally done!

Hooray! We are officially finished with our bathroom remodel! Well, except for a few spots of touch up paint, but besides that, we are DONE! I finally felt like we could take some pictures so you all get an idea of what the bathroom looks like, but honestly, I think you have to come see it in person because the pictures don't really do it justice. Todd did a really great job, especially considering he had to try and figure out a lot of stuff on his own that he had never done before. It wasn't 3-day Kitchen & Bath, but now that it's all over, it was definitely worth the wait! I especially love my tall cabinet in the corner. It's 2-feet deep and has two roll-out shelves on the bottom half and three shelves on the top. Look how pretty!


5 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

It looks beautiful!!! We'll have to come and check it out.

Amanda B. said...

It turned out perfect! I LOVE your shower curtain and your colors. It looks very classy. You guys did a great job with the tiling as well. What a transformation!

Michelle said...

I love your bathroom! It's gorgeous! I really do need to come and see your cute house!

Michelle said...

By the way the last comment was from me :)

Love,
Wee Mich

Todd and Melissa said...

I was wondering who the heck Russiachick was! How funny and thanks! You can come over whenever you want!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007