Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Hawaii

OK, I'm fulfilling my promise. Here are the long awaited "more" pictures, or should I say TONS more, from our last trip to Hawaii . . .

Izzie loved driving around Ko Olina in our little golf cart. I LOVED watching her hair blow in the wind!

Todd took all of our employees scuba diving and Izzie and I got to go. 

She and I had to sit up by the captain while everyone else got ready and she fell asleep before we got to the first dive.

Todd getting ready to go!

Giving daddy a snuggle after his dive and her nap!
Taking us back to the marina—Captain Iz!

Chillin' with her bottle at the condo.

Ready to go on a date with daddy. 

At the lagoons in Ko Olina with mommy.

Just playin' with daddy. (I love Todd's expression in this pic!)

The cute little smile that we love.

Wait, where's Izzie? :)  She's asleep in the car with uncle Tyler. 
The usual nap position at the beach. 

  A really CUTE close up. :)

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Okay that first picture of Izzie's hair is so hilarious!

And their nothing like a little sleeping beach beauty! So sweet.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Man you look good in a swimsuit! Jealous;) Izzie is such a doll, I can't believe how big she is. Maybe next time I should go with you to HA, what do you think? Todd could use me to work for him some way or another to pay it off right? ;)

Michelle said...

She is such a doll! I love all her blonde hair! Um... and Todd is Indian already! So jealous! Nebraska has turned me into a pasty white girl!

Jessica Draper said...

I can't believe how fast Izzy is growing up! She's so cute!!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007