Saturday, July 17, 2010

Independence Day in Hawaii

Well, I haven't blogged forever, have i? We've been so busy with the new business and all the travel it requires that I haven't had a lot of time to sit at the computer, let alone sit at all! (Izzie doesn't help much in that area either!) Anyway, we had a fun trip to Hawaii and spent our 4th of July touring the island. Hope you like these pics for now, and I'll put up more Hawaii soon!


Iz and Todd at the Pali Lookout. It's super windy there and Izzie loved it! She had a pretty big grin on her face the whole time, except when we were taking pictures of course. :)


This is the Japanese temple and I've always thought it a really cool place. I think it's even more cool now since I spotted it on LOST, my favorite TV show in the whole wide world!!!


Us posing by a little "brook." Izzie would not smile for any of the strangers that took our pictures!


Checking out the HUGE koi swimming in the pond around the Japanese temple.


After the Japanese temple we went to the LDS temple and all over the North Shore. The temple is closed for renovation/remodeling, but the Visitor's Center is still open and has nice toilets and A/C thank goodness! :)


Playing in the grass and loving it.


I know this is a random pic, but I just love how it looks like Izzie and Todd are having a conversation. Izzie is like "awwww, dad, I don't know!"


Riding daddy's shoulders around the temple grounds.


Ignore my foot and look how cute my baby is! She still loves patty cake!


Posing for a photo shoot. A Japanese tourist group walked by and asked if they could take Izzie's picture because she looked just like a "doll." (This is not the first time this has happened!)


Ready to go home after a long day of driving around the island.

More pics to come soon!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Love the pictures of Izzie with the plumeria in her hair! Such a cute little Hawaiian baby. :)

The pictures of the Japanese temple brings back so many memories for me. It is SUCH a gorgeous place.

Glad you survived more long-crossing-the-ocean flights with your babe. That's not an easy undertaking for a momma. :)

MomMitchell said...

Such a fun place to visit, and looks like you had a fun 4th. Izzie is growing so fast, she is just darling. Looking forward to more pictures!!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007