Monday, December 7, 2009

My New Recipe Blog!

OK, so this has been something I've WANTED to do for a long time now, and it's finally UP and running. Check out my new blog www.apieceofcakeforme.blogspot.com! There are RECIPES posted weekly, sometimes more often, from my cookbooks and some I just LOVE. I think it's turned out pretty CUTE and I hope to have a lot of followers soon. Also, if you need to ORDER any of my cookbooks, you can do it there as well!


Let me know what you all think! Oh, and tell all your friends! :)

5 comments:

Blake and Holly said...

Meliss, So fun!! I am glad you decided to do this! You are such a good cook and just might inspire the rest of us!! :)

Todd and Melissa said...

Holly, what is your email address? I can't see your blog and need to be invited!!!

Lori said...

I love blogs! I now have a link to the recipe blog which I'm excited to brag about. I'll let Holly know you need an invite to her blog.

Please Pass the Green said...

Oh this is exciting! Can't wait to take a look. I will spread the word.

Amanda B. said...

Cute blog! I like when you post pictures with the recipes- because I am definitely a visual learner when it comes to cooking. :)

By the way, I was at Barnes and Noble in Layton yesterday, and saw that they had your Christmas book out in their Christmas display. Awesome!!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007