Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy 3 Months Big Girl!

Today Izzie Brooke is 3 months old! She is getting so big and smiles all the time. The newest discovery she has made is giggling, and the sound is HEAVENLY! We do all we can to try and make her laugh, but it's strange things that set her off. For example, the other night we were playing Bunco with my parents and she giggled when we rolled the dice. Since then we've tried dice and it hasn't worked! Who knew what made is so funny before. :)


Well, of course we didn't have our video camera ready when all of a sudden she started giggling as Todd was throwing her toy keys in the air, but we rushed and grabbed it and caught the tail end of some of her giggles, so ENJOY!


Also, here are some cute pictures from a "photo shoot" we did one day. I loved this little dress and hat and wanted to document them since she hasn't been able to wear it anywhere. (She's currently inactive and doesn't go to church—curse all the bad germs!) There's a few other cute pictures just for fun as well.

We love you our little baby boo!











10 comments:

Lisa said...

oh what a cutie. She has such a pretty face. I love the pink hat!!

Amanda B. said...

Happy 3 months to Izzie! She looks darling in that little dress. :)
I will never forget the first time I heard Leah giggle. It really is heavenly. Keep enjoying all the milestones....it goes by fast!

Matt n' Jenni said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her again. Only 40 more days.........

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Oh IZZIE BOO!! That laugh is to die for - so cute!! She looks ADORABLE in the pink hat too - what a cutie!!!

Michelle said...

She is seriously so beautiful! I love that outfit and hat! Crazy that she is already 3 months old! Time flies!

MomMitchell said...

Oh my heck, she is so cute, and I love that hat!! Her eyes and eyelashes, oh so cute!! Babies are just so fun. I can tell you both enjoy everyday with Izzie. HGope to see her in person @ Christmas.

Robin said...

Oh I love the pictures! Who took them? She is such a cutie. The one with her holding teddy looks a lot like you, I think. I can't believe she is 3 months. It goes so fast. She has the cutest little giggle as well. It gets funner and funner.

Merrills said...

I can't believe she is 3 months. So much for promising to visit when she turned a month. She is adorable. Hopefully after the holidays things will settle down and we can get together.

The Pack's said...

Love the Pink Hat! I had to do a double take when I saw the first picture. She looks just like one of my nieces in that particular picture. Sooo CUTE!!!

McMillan Family said...

she just gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. I love her pink beanie she has on.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007