Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas! (Part 1)

So, I decided to just post a bunch of pics for everyone to see! I'm doing some pre-Christmas just because we've taken some cute pictures of Izzie lately. I guess Part 2 will include all our holiday stuff! Hope everyone has a great Christmas!


Izzie has lots of smiles for us these days!

Checking out the Christmas tree . . .

I'm flying!!!!


Our 2nd tree with new ornaments this year.

Some close-ups so you can see the fun colors!


Our sweetie pie

Thanks for the cute outfit grandma!!!

Izzie is getting sooooo BIG!

Nighty night!

6 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

VERY CUTE - both Izzie and the trees!! Love your ornaments on the 2nd tree!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Oh, I love her! And your tree, so cute! Are you coming tomorrow?

Lori said...

Izzie has the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes!

Matt n' Jenni said...

I can't wait to see Izzie!! She is getting SO big. You tell her to slow down a littel bit.....Merry Christmas!

Amanda B. said...

I think these are my favorite pictures of Izzie to date. I LOVE them! Cute tree too. I love the tall/skinny trees!

Kelli said...

How did I miss this post? Izzie is a living doll! Those cheeks are to die for! I hope you all had a great first Christmas together!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007