Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthdays and Baby Bellies


Happy Birthday Todd! 
Monday, June 15, was Todd's birthday, and he is now 32! (I think we can all agree he still looks like a newly returned missionary though. What a BABY face!) We had tons of fun celebrating his birthday all weekend—sushi on Friday, BBQ with the fam on Sunday, and Coldstone on Monday. We love birthdays and look forward to MANY more!


So, I know this picture doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Todd's birthday, but I had to put something up and I've always thought this was soooo funny. This is on California Screamin' in California Adventure at Disneyland. Todd insisted he take some pictures while on the ride. I'm pretty sure my scream was real and Todd's was totally FAKE. Either way, I think he's a nut and he always makes me smile. I'm glad he's mine! :)

As for me, I'm now officially in my third trimester and am 28 weeks along now! Here is the latest picture of my BULGING baby belly. (Am I seriously going to get bigger? I'm HUGE!)

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Todd! I love the rollercoaster pic! So funny! By the way you look great!

Matt n' Jenni said...

Oh Honey you are tiny compared to what you will be the day you deliver! You look absolutly beautiful! Happy Birthday Todd, 32 huh.....................

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

HUGE?? - I don't think so!!! Glad you guys had good b-day celebrations - we are ALWAYS ready for more sushi, maybe we could celebrate fake birthdays too:)

Amanda B. said...

Happy Birthday to Todd!

Cute belly. You look so darling pregnant.

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to Todd!
Happy Day to the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Robin said...

Be prepared for it to grow even more. You look super cute and not even close to huge. I love your baby belly.

Happy Birthday Todd!

Wade Family said...

Happy Birthday Todd and Melissa you look great! Hope you are feeling ok, glad you guys had fun celebrating the big 32!

Mitchell Family said...

Little lady, you've got nothing bulging enought to use the adjective huge...so sorry. and yes, sadly...you will be getting bigger!

happy bday mr todd! love the pic, so him!!!

McMillan Family said...

Happy Birthday Todd!! How are you feeling? you look so cute prego.

Merrills said...

You look adorable. I can't believe you are that far along. I finally updated my blog. My computer was on the fritz and now my pics arall messed up. I will email my address to you. I can't wait to see everyone at your shower!

MomMitchell said...

Not even close to HUGE!!! You look so darling, I'm so excited for you!! Hard to believe Todd is 32, where has the time gone, seems like you two were just dating, and now look where you are. This part of your life will be the funnest, and please continue to post pictures.

Tewz said...

O my!! It has been such a long time. You look great! Congrats!! A girl!! I knew you guys would make out to be a great couple!!!! xoxoxo

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007