Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Belly at 22 Weeks

Ooops! Has it really been a month since I've done a post! Sorry about that, I guess I've been busy with projects. Anyway, here is another picture—I'll try to keep posting them every few weeks. I'm actually 23 weeks now, but I was a week behind in putting this one up. Sorry!

And, something for you all to look forward too (maybe), pictures of all my projects! I've been making tons of things for the baby's room. I'll post again soon so you can see what I've done so far!

(P.S. Don't make fun of my face in this pic! I look totally weird!!! Next one will be WAY cuter!)

9 comments:

Jessica Draper said...

You look so cute. Can't wait to see your projects. I'm sad that we couldn't make it to your place last weekend. Hope to see you soon! Jess

Kelli said...

I think you look darling! Little Kelli is growing so well! What a good Mommy you are!

Widdisons said...

I hate the way I look in most my belly pictures too, but I think you look cute. The flowers and the pink rings are vinyl and we got them from Home Depot. Can't wait to see what you have done, your projects. It's always fun to see what cute ideas people have.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Oh, what a cute belly. You look absolutely gorgeous!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

LOVE IT!! And I happen to like your face too - you look great:)

Michelle said...

You look great! Such a cute pregnant lady!

Amanda B. said...

Still love the belly. You are super cute pregnant. Don't forget to post the pictures of your projects. I want to see!

Merrills said...

You look so cute. I can't wait to see all of your projects. I will be jealous.

lisa said...

We should start a projects blog with all the cousins!!! Want to start it? You're not THAT busy right??? I love your pregnant little belly-so cute!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007