Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged (Again!)

So, I've been tagged again! The rules are that each player has to list 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player has to tag 6 people and then go to their blog and post a comment telling them they've been tagged and to look your blog for instructions. Now, can I think of 6 more things about me?


1. This may not be a surprise to many of few, but I am totally addicted to the television show LOST. I love love love it and I have even had dreams about Sawyer/Josh Holloway (some of which have been very funny).

2. Some people think this is totally weird until they try it, and then they love it. I like to dip my grilled cheese sandwiches in ketchup! It is soooo good! Most people would just dip a grilled cheese in tomato soup, but even if we're having grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner, I get the ketchup out so I can dip to my heart's content. Mmmmm!

3. While I'm talking about food, I will also say that I must just love dipping sauces as a whole. My favorite of all dipping sauces? A-1 Steak Sauce. It is so good I often think about just drinking it straight from the bottle.

4. I'm stealing this one from Randee (and could steal a couple more, but I won't). I also love Disneyland and think that it really is the "Happiest Place on Earth." The recent commercials where they've been saying someone can actually stay overnight in the castle would be a dream come true for me! I love the rides, the gift shops, the cute characters, the food, and just everything else you could possibly imagine. It is my dream next time we go that I finally get to eat at the restaurant inside the Pirates ride. Todd thinks I'm weird, but I think it would be so fun!

5. Todd thinks this is funny, but there are a few songs that he would describe as pretty hard "rock" that I love. I don't know why this is so funny to him, other than I'm his "sweet little wife that's afraid of everything." The song that makes him laugh the most is Bring Me to Life by Evanescence. It is soooo good!

6. Finally, I love our house to be clean, but I hate cleaning it. I find so many other things to do before I'm forced to finally clean. Luckily the two of us aren't very messy and the cleaning I have to do isn't horrible. I'm also lucky that Todd is willing to help. I'm not sure he knows this, but I often assign him the things I hate doing the most. Is that bad? :)

I tag Robin, Jenni, Stacey, Laura, and Cordia. Have fun!

4 comments:

Merrills said...

So I am sure you know I usually don't answer these kinds of things but I am kinda getting into the spirit of the whole blogging thing. I think you will be proud of me. Go to my blog and see that I did it.

Mitchell Family said...

A fellow disneyland fan! I hear the blue bayou (rest in pirates) is amazing and I too would LOVE to go. We need to plan a trip!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Ketchup with grilled cheese?:) Troy and Heidi love the Blue Bayou at Pirates Cove and they usually go there every time they go to Disneyland - I would love to try it also!

Amanda B. said...

Rock music?? you?? I had no idea! :)

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007