Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Many Faces of Izzie

We love all the cute faces Izzie makes all of the time. In fact, they totally crack us up. We think she is so funny! I think we might be the first parents to feel this way about their child, but just try to imagine. :)


With that said, we decided to try and catch some of her "faces" with pictures. A lot of these don't do her justice, but we still think they're pretty darn cute!

Getting ready to cry face


Super sad crying face


Sweet smiley face


Leave me alone I'm pooping face


I'm done eating but want more face


Polite but will you get this off me face


I'm cute and I found my tongue face


I'm SUPER sweet face


Sweet AND sleepy face

I love my mobile face

Isn't she so cute, sweet, funny, cute, sweet, cute, adorable, and did I say cute? :)

8 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Smiles from me - oh, I love this post -she is SO (yes) CUTE!!! And we got to see all her cute outfits too:)

Mitchell Family said...

she is so cute...and yes i think you may be the first to think their kid is the cutest...love it! she is adorable! (oh and I love the izzy pic below...how cute is that!!!!!)

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

She is super cute! I love the fun faces these little ones make. Can't wait to see her again.

Amanda B. said...

Her smiling pictures just melt my heart. I can't believe how big she looks in all these pictures! It's amazing how fast they change during the first few months.

MomMitchell said...

She is so darling, and you deserve thinking you are the first parents to feel this way. Soo cute and I'd love to see her in person!!

Michelle said...

I love all her faces she makes! My fav is the tongue pic! Too cute! She's darling!

Kelli said...

Ok. She is pretty cute. But mostly adorable. The "I found my tongue" one is my favorite with the poopy face a close second!

The Pack's said...

How fun! I loved the commentary as much as the pictures. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how fast she is changing.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007