Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Blessing

We had Izzie's baby blessing on Sunday and both of our families were able to come and participate. Todd gave a beautiful blessing that had many in tears, and Izzie was a little sweetheart during the blessing and all of sacrament meeting! (Thanks to the binks!)


Afterward everyone came to our house to partake of some yummy breakfast casseroles and warm homemade muffins. It was so fun having our families together to celebrate, and I think we all had a good time despite all the chocolate milk disasters. :)

My mom spoiled us by getting Iz the blessing dress I've been eyeing at Swiss Days for, oh, the last 4 or 5 years. I was super excited and it was so pretty, but the baby wearing it was MUCH prettier! Anyway, here are some pics of the big day.




















P.S. I don't know why some of these pictures look grainy. Our camera hasn't been working all that great lately! :(

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like it was a great day! Love the dress!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Oh - she looks BEAUTIFUL - and so do you hot mamma!!! Love your outfit too. I think the mom's outfit is just as important as the baby's because everyone looks at you too and your's it super cute!! What chocolate milk disasters???

Kelli said...

She is so beautiful! Todd did a fantastic job on Sunday. You are all such a blessing in our lives. Thank you , thank you for your great examples and your friendship! Love you all!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

She looks so pretty in her dress. I'm sad I never got to see the full thing before she got changed. She's such a doll and I love her so much. Oh, and the HOT Mama looks pretty good too!

I was so excited to see my sweet baby Jace face on here. What a stud.

Amanda B. said...

Of course I was one of the people brought to tears during her blessing. There was such as unusually strong spirit there. I'll never forget it.....

Izzie's dress was gorgeous. Just perfect for her. :)

Widdisons said...

So cute. Love the dress.

The Pack's said...

What a beautiful dress! Mom's are the greatest. How fun that your Mom surprised you. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day to celebrate Izzie. She is such a sweetie and we are so excited for both you and Todd.

Mitchell Family said...

her dress is amazing! so excited for you still...i think about it all the time. you look great...enjoy her every second.

Merrills said...

The dress is really pretty. I have always wanted to go to Swiss Days. My friends from work tell me they are going to do something similar around Christmas. Anyway, you look great. I'm glad everything is going well. I need to come visit. Hopefully soon! I don't know where the time goes.

Wade Family said...

She looks beautiful! I love that dress! Glad you guys had such a nice day you all deserve it so much.

McMillan Family said...

Love the dress so beautiful. I am so happy it was a nice day for you guys.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007