Saturday, September 19, 2009

That's Just How You Look (Oooops!)

So Todd is demanding I share this little "story" with everyone. In the previous post, "More Izzie," there's a pic of Todd and little Iz watching football. After Todd saw that post, he and I had a little conversation that went something like this:


Todd: I look really weird in that picture.

Me: It's because you're so skinny you look like a skeleton.

Todd: I look ugly!

Me: No, that's just how you look!

This is where the "oooops" comes in. I obviously don't think Todd looks like a skeleton, or that he is ugly. I was just trying to compliment him by saying he looked really skinny. I totally screwed it up. Needless to say, neither of us could stop laughing!

3 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

hahahahahah - I am STILL laughing over that:)

Mitchell Family said...

what is it with men and the need to not be reffered to as "skinny" or "little" or "skeleton like". I'd give my right arm to be told that...

Store this away for future situations...refer to him as "lean", it's been a complete success for me and my hubby!!

Good stuff!

Michelle said...

haha That's too funny! I think I've said that to Chad a time or two as well.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007