Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Izzie!

I know we've been slow at getting more pictures up. Sorry! Who knew something so small could take up so much time? :)

Anyway, Todd had put a video together of a bunch of pics from the hospital, but then we couldn't figure out how to load it. Now, those pics are old news, so I decided to put up these most recent pics. There's quite a few! Hope you love them as much as we do!

Sweet as can be hangin' out in the bouncer. Izzie loves
having her hands up by her face!


First bath at home. She cried the whole time until we left the water running in the sink. Then she was totally calm.


Sleeping in daddy's arms—one of her favorite places to be.


Totally chill in mommy and daddy's bed. This is the life!


Dressed up in one of her many cute outfits. What a doll!


Watching football with daddy.


Looking around after eating. We love it when those eyes are open.


In Izzie's room after another bath. She loves her pink princess towel. :)


Mommy loving little Iz.


She's just a little cutie, isn't she?

12 comments:

Kelli said...

She is the cutest little angel ever! I should have sluffed Sunday School to come visit!

Matt n' Jenni said...

Oh my goodness what a dolly! I cannot wait to meet her. I love her so much and I don't even know her yet! You two look GREAT! Can't wait to see you either!

Michelle said...

She is so cute! Love the pics! Keep posting more!

Amanda B. said...

Yay for more pictures!! She is cute as ever. We just love her to pieces!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

What a cute little Iz. She's come to one of the best families ever!

MomMitchell said...

What a sweetie!! Looks like you both just adore her. I love all the new pictures. Just keep spoiling her. Looking forward to when we can meet her!!!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I LOVE all the pics!!! Love her and I need to come hold her again -you just call me when you need to shower:)

Mitchell Family said...

todd teachin' her early the ways of football, huh? love it, she is adorable...looks like you two are smitten...can't wait to see her in person!!!

The Pack's said...

She is adorable! We can't wait to see her. It's so nice to see the two of you with her. You are cute parents!

McMillan Family said...

she is so sweet. I love all of her cute outfits.

Merrills said...

I can't believe how much she has changed already! Looks like you guys are baby all the time! Love it!

Widdisons said...

She is super cute! Aren't they just so much fun!?!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007