Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Last Pre-Baby Post?

The answer to that question is YES! I went to my doctor this week and I'm dilated to a 3, 80% effaced, and scheduled to be induced on Wednesday, September 2, if our little babe doesn't come before then. HOORAY! We're so ready for our sweet little girl! (We think . . .)


Anyway, this is probably the last belly shot you'll get of me, so I hope you thoroughly enjoy my swollen body! (It looks pretty yucky if you ask me, especially my overly swollen face!!!)

Also, my mom finished the curtains and crib skirt for our baby's room, so I had to put up a picture of those because they turned out so darn cute! I'll put up a pic of the quilt as soon as it is finished.

So look for our next post, which will be ALL BABY ALL THE TIME! :)



I'm 38 weeks in this picture. I didn't ever think I'd make it this far!


I love how these curtains turned out. Way to go mom, I think they're the cutest!


The matching crib skirt is kind of hard to see, but it looks really cute, I promise!

Now I can't wait for the cute quilt!

13 comments:

Widdisons said...

Cut room! We can't wait to see pictures of your little one when she gets here. They are so much fun!! Our blog has turned into 'all baby all the time' since Kara's been born!

Michelle said...

I love the room! It looks as if it's in a magazine! Can't wait for your little girl to come!

Lori said...

Good luck in the next weeks! You and Todd are going to be amazing parents to the lucky little girl coming. I love how you decorated the room too.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

OH you look so cute! I love your swollen body. Mainly because of the reason it's swollen. I can't wait to meet little baby Barlow soon. Keep me updated please. And I Love Love Love the room, so cute!

lisa said...

Those curtains are to die for! Your mom is awesome! I'm so glad you have a 'start' date! Yeah! And you look really good! I'm not excited to see my face swell but it'll all be better once the baby is here! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Wade Family said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys. Good Luck with everything, can't wait to see some pic. of her! Her room is darling.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

DARLING curtains!!! Those pics don't do that room justice even though they look cute - it is to Die for in person! Can't wait to get the call:)

MomMitchell said...

My good friend works on Wed. @ Davis Hospital, and I told her you were scheduled to come in that day. I told her to get you for her patient (She was Randee's nurse both times, she's really good: Lisa Flint) She also works on Sunday, she'll be looking for you on Wed. Good luck, and BTY, the room is so darling!!!

brenda schenck said...

Melissa, I am so happy for you! The room is so cute. I hope all goes well for you. I can't wait to see lots of cute pics.

Brenda

Jessica Draper said...

Darling Melissa! I wouldn't expect anything less of you though. We can't wait for your little princess to arrive. GOOD LUCK with everything!!
PS You look great!

Amanda B. said...

We CANNOT WAIT for this little gal to make her arrival!! She is going to be such a little princess in her darling room.

The Pack's said...

What a fun baby room. Everything turned out so cute! We are so excited for both of you. Can't wait to her your news of her arrival. Good Luck!

Jenny said...

What a cute room!! I hope the baby has come by now and that you are feeling great. I'm on my two week count down now and I can't wait to get this baby out and meet her. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007