Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Twilight Test

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I of course had to take this test, so I guess I'm Esme! It seems fitting I suppose. Since my cousin Randee made her husband take the quiz, I decided Todd had to take it too. He wanted to answer all of his questions with the "brute strength" and "flexing muscles" answers, but then I told him he had to answer HONESTLY! So in the end, he turned out being Carlisle, which made me happy since Carlisle and Esme are so happy together! :)

I'm a Carlisle! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

5 comments:

Merrills said...

I'm an Esme too. I will have to make Mike take the test.

Kelli said...

You are a complete nut and I love it! I will go take the test but I think Dave would rather die. Literally! I could just threaten to take it for him!

Matt n' Jenni said...

I was an Esme too. I had Matt take the test but I didn't know it was for females. He was an Esme too! I'll have to have him take the male version now:)

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I was Esme too!

Amanda B. said...

First of all- I love that you were Esme and that Todd was Carlisle. Perfect match!

Second- I took the quiz and I was Bella. I'm not sure if I should be embaressed or proud of that.

Third- Curtis was Carlisle also. I was hoping he would be my Edward! :)

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007