Sunday, July 20, 2008

Big Sky!


Well, Todd and I went on our trip to Big Sky, Montana and had a blast! On our way up we stopped in Yellowstone for a day and hung out at Firehole and Old Faithful. It was super fun! We left Yellowstone in the early evening and continued our drive up to Big Sky, but we stopped at a campground along the way and stayed the night there in our car. We had a gorgeous camp spot right on the Gallatin River and we just chilled and played games and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. The next day we met up with Todd's whole family (including Todd's parents who are up in Billings, Montana, on a mission) and just partied from that point on! We went biking, hiking, walking, swimming, and played a bunch of games. Not to mention, we ate a TON! All in all, it was a successful trip and we loved seeing mom and dad again after 8 long months! I think we'd all love to go back one day and do it again.

Me at Mesa Falls on the way to Yellowstone

Todd and I at our BEAUTIFUL camp spot

Us biking down from the Mountain Village in Big Sky

Todd on our hike up to Ousel Falls

5 comments:

Merrills said...

You look so cute in these pics. I can't believe how long your hair has gotten since the last time I have seen you.

Kelli said...

At last I get to see pictures! You know I have to live vicariously through you to see all these fantastic places! I love to see the big family. Now I just need to now who is who!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

How fun! May I say, you look absolutly BEAUTIFUL in all of these pictures! What a hottie! Mom and I had fun trying to figure out who was who is the family picture. There were two girls we aren't sure about? Maybe on friday when we get together, you can let us know. Let me know what your plans are!!!

GarrGroup said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

What fun pics! Looks like you had a blast! Although I don't know how you can have a blast while camping:)

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007