Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My cute sister-in-law Amanda "tagged" me, so here goes . . .

Rules: Write 7 facts about yourself...silly, serious, random - you decide. List who tagged you and then who you will tag at the bottom. Leave a comment on their blogs and let them know you tagged them.

1. OK, so I know this is totally weird, but I love EASY CHEESE! I could squirt that yummy preserved, high-sodium processed cheese straight from the can into my mouth. Don't worry though, I refrain and just eat it on Reduced-Fat Wheat Thins instead. That way it's not so bad right?

2. For some odd reason, SPIDERS are strangely attracted to me. Most of you know of my many spider "attacks," and these spiders appear in the strangest places. Spiders hide in my bathroom towel, in pants at Costco, in our exercise room, and they drop from the ceiling in my office at work.

3. Basically, everything STRESSES me out. I can't even give you examples or you'll all think I'm absolutely crazy.

4. I love, love, love the original STAR WARS films! I know most people don't realize I'm a sci-fi/fantasy geek, but I totally am when it comes to movies. Please don't judge me!

5. One of my favorite things in the world is to have my back TICKLED or my hair played with. It is so soothing and just feels really good!

6. My secret guilty pleasure is watching THE BACHELOR on channel 4 Monday nights. I know it's not the most wholesome of shows, but I just love watching all these silly girls scramble and act so ridiculous just to get the guy! It really is way funny.

7. I get totally ANNOYED when people walk around with their iPods in their ears all the time. I think it's extremely rude that their music is more important than all of the people around them. I think people should be courteous and look at each other and say hi or smile!

I tag Randee, Jenni and Robin!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I used to have a fetish with Easy Cheese, too. I've refrained from eating it in a while, but I do have a can of whipped cream in my fridge that I do squirt straight into my mouth. Gross, I know.

Amanda B. said...

I had NO idea you liked easy cheese! And I must say that you hide your stress very well. You always seem so easy-going! We love ya!

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007