Sunday, February 13, 2011

Um, Can Anyone Say BABIES???

Yup, this is definitely an announcement!

I'm guessing most of you have heard the rumor that we are pregnant again . . . with twins. Again. Yes, as crazy as that sounds, it's true! We are super excited and nervous at the same time (the nervousness on my part due mostly to our previous experience with twins), but this time around we feel a little better prepared.

I'm now just over 12 weeks along and have already popped—YIKES! It's been hard to hide the last couple of weeks and is definitely noticeable at this point. My due date is Aug 25 or 26, but twins typically come about 5 weeks early, so we're thinking the little babes will be here the end of July sometime. I will be having my "stitch" put in on February 25 and we go to the doctor every 2 weeks for check ups. So far, the babies are growing well and looking great!

With that said, wish us luck!!!

14 comments:

Matt n' Jenni said...

BABIES BABIES BABIES!!!! I can't wait!

Michelle said...

Yay! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Looks like our due dates are really close! How fun!

Widdisons said...

Congrats!! How fun and exciting!

Amanda B. said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so super excited for you guys. Can't wait to love 2 more Barlow babies!!

Blake and Holly said...

Oh my goodness!! CONGRATS!!! How exciting!! We am so thrilled for you and your cute family!!

Buffy said...

Oh my goodness!! Yay!! We couldn't be more excited for you guys!!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness!! Yay!! We couldn't be more excited for you guys!!

Sorry, that last comment was from me :) I guess my sister in law was signed in to her google account on our computer LOL

Travis and Amanda said...

Nobody deserves those sweet babies more than you! We couldn't be more excited for you guys and Izzie! You guys make some VERY cute ones, we can't wait to meet them!

Jessica Draper said...

Oh my!! We are so excited for you and wish you all the luck and prayers our little hearts can give! You look fabulous!

Adam and Sherry said...

O I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! You are in our prayers :)

Lori said...

Congrats!!! And good luck!!

Lisa said...

Yay! Wow I can't even imagine carrying twins! How fun!! So exciting. BTW we are heading to Disneyland in a month! Your pictures made me so excited. Glad you had so much fun!

MomMitchell said...

So thrilled for you guys, was fun to be with you at grandma's party. We should get together more often!! Take care

McMillan Family said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys. I will keep you in my prayers.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007