Monday, May 24, 2010

Hawaii: Part 1

Soooo, we're back from Hawaii and I have bunch of pics I need to post. Since there's so many, I figured I'd do it in two parts. We had a good time while we were there, but Todd was working so much, we didn't really get to spend much time with him. :(  Lucky for me and Izzie, Todd's parents came along for part of the time. They were good to just kind of go along with our super relaxed schedule. We went for drives, stopped at different beaches, and even went to the Polynesian Cultural Center for a day. Izzie had a GREAT time and loved being with her grandparents every day. She is soooo cute and we just love her like crazy, as well evidenced by all of the pics with her in them! :)


Izzie's first venture out to the pool. 


Lookin' pretty sweet in her new sunglasses!


Lovin' the pool in her cool floaty. (It's actually a fish with it's mouth wide open.)

 

Relaxin' with a bottle and soakin' up some sun!


Playing in the sand with grandpa. 


Ready to play at the beach.


One of the few times we saw Todd . . .


Me and Izzie at the Hukilau Beach on the North Shore. 


Izzie "blowing" her tongue—one of her favorite things to do these days!


With grandpa and grandma Barlow at the PCC.
  

6 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Finally some Hawaii pictures! I've been waiting. :)

Okay-the picture of Izzie drinking her bottle on the chair with her sunglasses on is CLASSIC. So adorable! You will treasure that forever.

So jealous of Hukilau Beach and PCC. Two of my favorite places on earth.

Loved seeing Reed & Diane. They've been gone for so long I almost forgot what they looked like. :)

Blake and Holly said...

How fun, welcome back!! Izzie looks so dang cute chillin there with her bottle laying out! So cute! Glad you had a good time!I just LOVE Hawaii!!

Kelli said...

Absolutely adorable! The kicked back in the chair with the bottle could not be any cuter! I love those chubby little cheeks.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

DARLING pics - all of them!! I love the comment "one of the few times we saw Todd" - Classic:)

Michelle said...

I love Izzie's beach attire! So stinkin cute!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad you didn't get to see Todd more. I'm sure he is tan as ever knowing him! :)

MomMitchell said...

Izzie is so cute and I also love her swim suit!! Glad you had a great time, and it's good Reed and Diane were there to help you, I know they probably loved helping with her. Excited for part 2.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007