Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's About . . . Time!

Well, our adoption profile is finally online! It was only supposed to take 24 hours for our profile to post, but due to some "complications" at the adoption office, it took more than 2 weeks! We haven't been too worried just yet and figured if we were diligent, it would be posted eventually! So, without further ado, I know you are all dying to see said profile! Just click on the link below, click on Search Adoption Profiles, and then type toddandmelissa1 in the search box. Enjoy!

www.itsaboutlove.org

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I went! I loved it! You are both going to be fantastic parents. I loved the jumping in to swim with the sharks story as well as the Melissa "cliff" jumping. So excited for you to be parents. Prayers will continue in earnest!

PS Melissa on the "new posts" page where you type things in there is a little button with a globe and a chain above it. Highlight the words that you want to make a link and press that button and then type in the address. You can even cut and copy your very own profile by going to it and highlighting the address at the top of the page, copy and then paste in that link box. Hope that helps!

Merrills said...

Very nicely done. You guys look so good in all of your pictures. A baby is going to be very blessed someday.

Todd and Melissa said...

Thanks Kelli! I fixed it so now it is just a link! :)

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I love it! And I love the pictures, you guys are so cute! Keep me posted on how everything is going.

Oh and thanks Kelli! I haven't been able to do link either.

Amanda B. said...

It looks great! We loved all the cute stories and the pictures you chose. Very exciting!

McMillan Family said...

I am so excited for you guys. I loved the profile. It turned out so nice.

Our Little Angels

Our Little Angels
Brock and Mia, April 17, 2007